Classification: Law LibrarianLegalResearch Services
City: Los AngelesPalo AltoSan Francisco
Compensation: Competitive Salary Based on Years of Related Experience
Education: MLS from an accredited graduate program and/or JD from an accredited law school strongly preferred.
Benefits: Seriously Impressive Benefits! Summary:
A global law firm is seeking an experienced Research Librarian to gather, synthesize and deliver legal, business, and technical information to attorneys and staff; provide training and assistance in the use of a variety of electronic resources; and collaborate with staff to provide innovative solutions that support the needs of the firms clients.
Candidates must reside within a reasonable commuting distance to their San Francisco, Palo Alto, or Los Angeles offices. Job Description:
- Provide comprehensive research, and knowledge management services for attorneys and staff
- Provide training, and assistance to attorneys and staff in the efficient use of research resources
- Engage with practice groups and client teams to identify training and outreach opportunities
- Develop and maintain expertise in the use of legal, business, and practice-related resources
- Participate in regular monitoring of news and legislative and regulatory developments
- Handle interlibrary loan and document delivery requests
- Assist with various administrative duties and projects as necessary
MLS from an accredited graduate program and/or JD from an accredited law school is strongly preferred. Minimum 3 years work experience as a research librarian in an AMLAW100 or 200 law firm.
Demonstrated proficiency in legal and non-legal online resources including but not limited to: Westlaw, Lexis, Bloomberg, PACER, and other general and topical sources particularly for securities, corporate, intellectual property, legislative, and public records information.
How To Apply:
Please apply online
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202