DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Classification: Information TechnologyManagementManufacturing
Education: Bachelors Degree preferred
Benefits: Excellent Benefits Summary:
The Director of Information Technology drives an innovative IT Department that is tightly integrated throughout company functions. The Director proactively utilizes IT resources paired with forward thinking in order to meet current high-level demands and to prepare for future requirements. This position is responsible for generating IT solutions to support efficient and effective business operations. Job Description:
- Direct and continually develop high-level functioning IT Department that is integral to company operations and functions.
- Develop and implement IT Department strategic and operational plans by incorporating innovative solutions.
- Oversee heavily utilized ERP System that provides critical and necessary resources to employees.
- Manage backend of e-Commerce solution with focus on end-user ease of use.
- Ensure network security and integrity to protect company intellectual property and data.
- Oversee Help Desk and technical support systems ensuring quick response times and strong customer support.
- Manage and motivate IT employees; positions include software developers, security analyst, network support, and hardware support. Maintain a positive and encouraging work environment.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and proactive solutions.
- Maintain, update, and implement Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Plan to support minimal system downtime.
- Responsible for smooth IT operation and high levels of system and program functionality.
- Collaborate with company business leaders to define systems solutions and improvements.
- Oversee employees that support multiple specialized software solutions.
- Support IT requirements and solutions for multiple locations, as well as remote and traveling workforce.
- Provide leadership and significant contributions as a member of the companys Leadership Team.
- Develop and maintain key vendor relationships; coordinate third-party activities.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Business Management from an accredited university required.
- Extensive hands-on experience in IT infrastructure planning and development.
- 5+ years of supervisory/management experience in IT field.
- Strong technical knowledge of current network hardware, network infrastructure and PC operating systems.
- Expertise in ERP system administration and knowledge of business processes. Experience with Dynamics AX preferred.
- Project management experience required.
Compensation will depend on experience.
How To Apply:
Please apply online
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202