Compensation: $65,000 to $75,000 DOE
Education: Bachelor`s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration Summary:
Establish manufacturing company in Ponca City Oklahoma looking for an experienced Controller. Job Description:
As the Controller your responsibilities will include planning and directing the accounting operations of the company.
- Oversee the operations of the Accounting Department, which include accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, and payroll.
- Oversee training programs and identifies training needs.
- Maintains a documented system of accounting policies and procedures; implements a system of controls over accounting transactions to minimize risk.
- Oversee the production of periodic financial reports; ensures that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
- Recommend benchmarks that will be used to measure the companys performance.
- Produce the annual budget and forecasts; reports significant budget differences to management.
- Provide financial analysis, with emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Work with external auditors and provides needed information for the annual audit.
- File quarterly and annual reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, federal government requirements.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Ten years or more of related accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant designation a plus.
- Proficient in accounting and tax preparation software.
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel super user a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Highly proficient using ERP software.
How To Apply:
Please apply online
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202