Web ID: HDB
Classification: ManufacturingQuality Control
Compensation: $85,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Education: Bachelors Degree
Benefits: Great Benefits
Based out of Dallas this position will be responsible for all 4 Texas locations. As a leader, you will be responsible for interpreting and ensuring customer specifications are met, performing necessary quality process training for plant employees, ensuring material requirements are understood and internal audits are being conducted as necessary.
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement initiatives in each location. Drive process improvements through the use of various aspects of Lean and 6S events focused on productivity, quality and safety improvements.
- Oversee and promote training of team members by conducting events at each location.
- Instituting a robust quality system emphasizing ISO 9001 compliance while ensuring that each service center obtains and maintains ISO certification.
- Responsible for communicating and performing customer audits, PPAP submissions, capability studies, investigating and formulating responses to customer quality issues, making customer visits as quality issues arise, analyzing new business opportunities and updating local quality requirements.
- Responsible for Quality personnel in an effort to promote solid working relationships that ensure the mills are meeting or exceeding our quality expectations.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Must have at least 5-7 years progressive quality-related experience working in quality management, continuous improvement management and value stream management
- Must have experience with leading an ISO implementation and maintaining ISO certification
- Knowledge of PPAP, Lean, 6S, Quality programs, SPC
- Spanish speaking helpful
How To Apply:
Please apply online
Specialists Group LLC, The
100 N. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202