Dixon is looking for a PDM Administrator to join our team in Chestertown, MD! This position will be responsible for providing ownership & accountability to day-to-day operational services and is responsible for managing SolidWorks and the PDM system including solid models, drawings, parts data, document management, workflow design and management.
- Responsible for implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of engineering software applications including SolidWorks PDM and SolidWorks Design Tools.
- Diagnose and solve a range of issues including, but not limited to PDM systems, software development, platform interoperability and data migration strategies.
- Review software license usage and needs to support all users.
- Provide support develop Document and train users in best practices training procedures to associates on the use of engineering software.
- Develop vault workflows to create, manage, and improve process routings.
- Help to develop procedures for reviewing and fully testing all new and existing software utilized on engineering workstations and servers.
- Determine the impact new software and upgrades will have on the users and the network prior to implementation.
- Work with IT in the installation and configuration of client software, and server structure for engineering tools.
- Maintain list of licenses, and track renewals.
- Develop data exchange between engineering and manufacturing.
- Great attitude and attendance.
- Willing to work collaboratively.
- Experience with SolidWorks and PDM software.
- Must possess a solid understanding of ASME/ANSI drawing standards.
- Must be detail oriented and thorough.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Organized and accountable.
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Bachelors or better in Computer Science.
Bachelors or better in Manufacturing Engineering Technology.
Bachelors or better in Mechanical Engineering.
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.