We are looking for a Pricing Specialist to join our team in Chestertown on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
The Pricing Specialist will gather and interpret data, design reports and present information to guide informed business decisions. They will utilize various reporting tools and work with key stakeholders to help define project scope, identify data sources, and determine best methods to deliver results. Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Information Systems, Business or Economics or related technical field preferred; 2-4 years experience in a Data or Business Analytics role preferred.
- Provide data analysis to support business decisions
- Utilize tools such as Access, Excel, Tableau, and SSRS to develop reports and analyze data
- Gather data, analyze and determine best methods for reporting and presenting information to meet business needs
- Understand customer requirements and decide how best to capture and analyze the data
- Assist in developing best practices for gathering data and designing reports
- Communicate effectively to present the information and guide business decisions
- Develop technical documentation as necessary
- Highly skilled in programs such as Excel, Access, Tableau, & SSRS.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Self motivated team player with a positive attitude, strong sense of professionalism and work ethic
- Customer service oriented with ability to support at all levels and collaborate to solve problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to learn new concepts quickly
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed in this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required and are subject to change. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The Dixon Group is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company`s policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals, as well as to administer all personnel actions, compensation and benefits, without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry or national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, veteran status, military service, or any other factors protected by applicable law. This policy extends to all employees and applicants and to all aspects of the employment relationship.
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Bachelors or better in Applied Mathematics.
Bachelors or better in Business Economics.
Bachelors or better in Information Technology.
Bachelors or better in Mathematics.
2-4 years: Data or business analytics
HOW TO APPLY:
Dixon Valve & Coupling Company
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.