Tulley Automotive Group, Inc. has an immediate opening for a motivated Full Time Accounting Clerk. Tulley Automotive Group, Inc. is a family owned and operated dealership group that provides a great work environment with exceptional customer service and employee benefits. Experience is preferred but not necessary; we will train, motivate, and coach you to succeed.
- Processes deal posting per group policies and procedures;
- Process paperwork from the F&I department;
- Track funding status of contracts submitted to banks;
- Process all vehicle warranties, extended service contracts;
- Verify costs, commissions and transactions for each sale;
- Reviews all customer sales transactions for accuracy, completed information, deposits or C.O.D.'s and attached required documents and notifies applicable dealership personnel of required documentation needed;
- Processes sales commissions for payment to Sales Associates through a specific mathematical formula, completes commission sheets and submits to payroll as needed;
- Reviews sales data information initiated by sales and finance personnel for accuracy, then transfers this information into the appropriate accounting systems;
- Reviews miscellaneous payable scheduled items purchased for payment to applicable vendor;
- Runs applicable end of month schedules and verifies balances;
- Reconcile schedules;
- Processes/registers vehicle warranties and extended service contracts, as needed;
- Assist with month end close;
- Process warranty cancellations in accounting system;
- Maintain report of vendor rebate statuses and work with appropriate management to resolve issues;
- Work with warranty vendor reps as needed to resolve funding issues in a timely manner;
- Maintain log of commission adjustments for finance managers;
- Performs other directly related duties consistent with the role and function of the specification.
- Previous automotive dealership accounting experience preferred;
- Working knowledge of accounting department technology, terminology, procedures and equipment;
- Comprehensive understanding of Excel and Google Sheets;
- Skilled in logic and mathematical principles such as formulas, equations, calculations, proportions, and percentages;
- Ability to use current Dealertrack DMS computer technology as applicable to department operations and familiarity with the Internet, browser programs, and e-mail protocol;
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing, using technical and non-technical language;
- Ability to perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under the pressure of deadlines;
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn and put to use new skills and knowledge brought about by rapidly changing information and/or technology.
- Competitive compensation;
- Comprehensive training;
- Health, Dental, Vision, Accident Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account, and company sponsored Life Insurance;
- 401(k) plan with dealer contribution - pre-tax and post-tax options;
- Paid Vacation Time;
- Paid Personal Time;
- Paid Holidays;
- Extensive Inventory;
- Strong Management Support;
- Team-orientated environment.
About Tulley Automotive Group, Inc.
Tulley Automotive Group, Inc. has been a trusted name in the automotive sales and service industry in New Hampshire since 1957. Still to this day the company is owned and operated by the Tulley Family. Tulley Automotive Group, Inc. has been recognized by many organizations through-out America as a leading Auto Dealership.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our corporation is committed to the full utilization of all human resources, and to a policy of equal opportunity. Our corporation will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran/military status, marital status, caregiver status, status as a victim of domestic violence, physical or mental disability, race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, genetic information, and other classifications described by state and federal law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, performance management, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence requests, compensation, benefits, and training.