See all jobs in Denver CO
Job Location: Colorado Springs, CO
# of Openings: 1
System ID: 13850
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The person in this role will be the lead financial officer of an assigned region and provide financial support to the Regional Vice President and to facility leadership through performance management and reporting, budgeting/forecasting, and financial analysis. The Analyst will also have responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Fully own the financials and provide insight to operational leaders on trends and opportunities for growth
- Monthly financial reviews
- Operational modeling and M&A modeling
- Capital Expenditure analysis
- Operational file proforma
- Metrics review - revenue, expenses, collections, volumes, etc.
- Work with third parties to establish financing for equipment and large capital projects
- Lead projects to implement financial process changes
- Special transactions review - equity changes, relocations, M&A
- Present financial results internally and externally
- Coach facility leaders on financial matters and areas for improvement
- AR day analysis
- Coordinating incentive plan results with regional management and finance team
- Creating and managing regional financial databases
- Constructing management reports
- Travel requirements - travel to facilities in market
- Additionally, this person will be expected to identify, plan, and pull-through on initiatives that enable Operations leaders to drive same-site earnings growth.
- Qualified candidate will be highly analytical and a critical thinker with strong business acumen as well as at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with excellent communication skills and a consultative skillset coupled with a background in Accounting or Finance.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required and healthcare experience is a plus.
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates