Vitalyst, a learning & development solutions firm focused on leading clients through digital transformation initiatives, is looking to add a Financial Planning & Analysis Professional to the team! This is an opportunity to join an exciting and growing organization in a critical strategic role. This position will support the organization in planning and measuring the firms performance. And, will develop short term and long-term plans, provide forecast updates, and interact with sales teams and clients. Ideal candidates will have strong analytical skills and the ability to apply financial concepts to evaluate a range of business opportunities.
- Lead effort to develop and maintain a robust metrics package with and executive dashboard of KPIs providing insights into the trajectory of the business.
- Provide value added analysis and insights to key stakeholders (Head of Sales, Commercial, Delivery)
- Lead the annual budgeting, ad-hoc and quarterly forecasting processes for revenue and headcount related sales expenses
- Streamline and enhance the forecasting process to improve accuracy and output key sales productivity metrics (revenue, bookings, leads, conversions, etc)
- Manage Sales pipeline and funnel reporting
- Develop and monitor key financial and operational KPIs to be used by Vitalysts senior management team
- Support Sales efforts with client pricing and profitability analyses
- Assist Product Management team on new product evaluations and pricing
- Work cross functionally with designated data analysts to review and refresh operational metrics package, and aggregate all organizational data into single KPI reporting package
- Conduct ad-hoc financial analyses
What youll get:
- An attractive compensation package based upon background and experience. Package includes base salary and incentive bonus.
- An environment supportive of learning and professional development
- Option to enroll in benefits offerings such as healthcare coverage, 401(k) retirement savings options, life, disability, critical illness and accident, ID theft protection, and even pet insurance!
You should have:
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting, or related field; MBA preferred
- 8 + years experience in business analytics
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis techniques, CFA a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel based financial modelling
- Ability to quickly learn data processing platforms.
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in a technology or business services environment preferred
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact at all levels within the organization from the Board to junior staff.
- Outstanding analytical skills, and the ability to form opinions from insights and develop action plans.