CSA Distributing formed as a full state distributor for Crooked Stave as the demand for the highest quality craft beer grew rapidly in Colorado. Founded in 2013, CSA has evolved into a craft beverage distributor with the purpose of developing honest relationships and representing the highest quality of International and American breweries, cideries, wineries, distilleries, and food producers. With a deep understanding of an evolving craft market and a close connection with the artisans themselves, CSA provides unrivaled distribution through sustainable business practices, genuine customer service, and a knowledgeable and education-driven culture.
The Delivery Driver is responsible for maintaining accuracy in daily deliveries to accounts while maintaining positive professional relationships with our customers. The Delivery Drivers primary job duties are picking and loading product orders at the warehouse, visiting accounts to deliver products, recouping empty keg shells, recording change orders.
This is a full-time non-exempt position for the purposes of federal wage-law and will be eligible for overtime pay for hours actually worked in excess of 40 in a given workweek. Regular business days and hours of work Monday through Friday are expected, with work in the evenings and weekends as needed.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness, organization, and safety of the delivery vehicle. Driver will report any issues or incidents with the vehicle to their Supervisor and/or Warehouse Manager immediately
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record
- Collect payments and issue receipts. Collect any breakage/returns; verify and approve reports for all returned/broken product in accordance with designed policies and procedures.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Must have a valid drivers license with a clean motor vehicle history
- Thoroughness and attention to detail, ability to count and track product
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and customer service skills
- Must be able to continuously stand, walk, bend, lift and carry and handle 50+ lbs. and work in unpredictable weather
- Demonstrated proficiency with standard office equipment; computer skills including internet, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel); experience with Encompass software a plus
- Must be 21 years of age or older
We employ persons who continuously work hard and in doing so have an immediate impact and figurative voice in our distribution company. We encourage everyone at Crooked Stave Artisans to embrace our culture and be motivated to deliver our mission while growing alongside our company. Every employee is an extremely important part of the Crooked Stave team and its future.
Crooked Stave Artisans is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary ($17-$22), paid time off, benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, 401k plan) and Crooked Stave BEER!