The Network Development Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining the referral and support network that will be critical to meeting our unique patient's needs. This network will include all partners that refer patients to us as, well as all partners we would refer to or work with to solve social determinants of health. This includes medical providers, behavioral health providers, treatment centers, shelters, group homes, housing organization, and transportation partners. The Network Development Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining these relationships, providing superior customer service, and serves as a single point of contact for our network partners.
Essential Job Functions of the Network Development Manager include:
Manage all partner development in the AZ market. Requires a strong rolodex of behavioral health providers.
Build a network of partners with local Behavioral Health hospitals and facilities
Liaison between community partners and the company
Provide training and education on the services we offer
Collaborate with outside vendors
Provides excellent customer service to network or partners and escalates any issues that may arise
Performs all other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Typical office environment.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers
- Travel to company subsidiaries may be necessary.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- At least 4 years of network development experience
- Prior experience in AZ working in Behavioral Health.
- Experience negotiating / sales skills.
- Experience weighing business risks and mitigating.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills.
- Good judgement and discretion.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior sales role in health field / behavioral health
- Prior health plan provider network mgmt. role
- Value-based healthcare knowledge
- Physical Demands
- Occasionally required to stand.
- Occasionally required to walk.
- Continually required to sit.
- Occasionally required to use hands.
- Continually required to talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to lift/push light weights (less than 25 pounds)
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral, depth, and ability to adjust or focus
- Interpersonal Skills Able to keeps emotions under control and navigate situations with composure; able to clearly articulate complex ideas to others; demonstrates excellent work ethic and integrity to see assignments through to the end; capable worker who inspires others and can take charge when work needs to be finished; maintains a positive attitude that helps others keep stress levels down and generates a feeling of optimism in the workplace; and able to accept constructive criticism.
- Integrity Communicates accurate, factual information openly; able to exercise a broad understanding of situations, giving the benefit of the doubt to others and a change to articulate concerns or interest; cares about outcomes, willing to go to considerable effort in order to make a valuable difference; demonstrates responsibility through the use of care and foresight in carrying out a task; and understands what is needed and provides effective solutions to remedy the situation by responding promptly to requests and accommodating accordingly.
- Professionalism Demonstrates a desire to build and maintain a reputation as a professionalto learn the ropes, to follow advice of a trusted mentor and to seek training and development for personal growth; conveys confidence in their organization role and self; acts responsibly and fair in all work activities; acts within a developed personal code of ethics that includes legal, ethical and honest intent; and shows poise and calm to workers during tough situations and when making high-pressure decisions.
- Initiative- takes charge, shows a willingness to get things done and take responsibility; readiness to embark on bold new adventures, implements a new strategy or plan to solve a problem or improve a situation.
- Dependability & Reliability inspires full confidence from co-workers and leadership that one will get the support or assistance required; will complete tasks in a complete and appropriate manner, competently and consistently.
- Willingness to Learn Exhibits a desire, wish and readiness to acquire new knowledge and develop; demonstrates by embracing emerging technology, is eager to be more qualified and keep up with modern trends.
- Resilience Cultivates a belief in the ability to cope with any problem or issue; promotes a sense of community, support and connectedness in the workplace; seek reward and empowerment through being helpful to others; cultivate positive emotions and an attitude of survivorship that activates strength to get through hardship, promote learning through challenging experiences.