Our Centerless Grinders are responsible for set-up and operation of in-feed and thru-feed grinders.
- Set-up and operate in-feed and thru-feed centerless grinders (e.g. Cincinnati and Royal Master)
- Will work with blueprints, operation sheets, and other work instructions
- Assist in other manufacturing areas, including cylindrical grinding (e.g. Kellenberger ID and OD) and thread rolling
- 2 years of set-up experience with form, step, and straight grinding minimum required
- Experience with aerospace products and/or other close tolerance parts is a plus.
- Experience with CNC controls (e.g. Allen Bradley, Dean, etc.) is a plus
- Must be able to set wheels, blades, work stops, and tooling
- Must be able to use standard gauges and inspection techniques
- Experience with SPC, inspection documentation, and problem solving is a plus