TSM FTX is one of the most successful and one of the most recognizable esports organizations in North America. We are home to championship esports teams, network educational gaming websites, and home to some of the largest gaming influencers.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Executive Assistant to support our Executive Team. You will be an essential partner, providing support to help our Leadership team stay focused on their most important priorities. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, thorough, have excellent time-management skills, be able to act without guidance, and are comfortable in a fast-paced business environment where priorities can change quickly.
What You'll Be Doing
- Day-to-day office and administrative management of all areas of executive support
- Prioritizes and coordinates the Executive's calendars and meeting schedules
- Prepares meeting agendas and compiles materials for use in meetings, discussions, and presentations.
- Records minutes from meetings and sends meeting minutes to attendees, recapping commitments and next steps.
- Drafts, proofreads, and finalizes written correspondence, contracts, and documentation ensuring accuracy
- Schedules and ensures full support for meetings, coordinates video teleconferences, conference calls, meetings to include reserving rooms, preparing for events, and facilitating events as needed
- Organizes local, domestic, and international travel arrangements
- Act as a "gatekeeper" for direct access to Executives
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between Executives and internal departments
- Be a "barometer," having a sense for issues taking place in the environment and keeping the C-Suite updated of changing priorities
- Handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects ensuring successful completion
- Must be comfortable working with deadlines in a pressurized environment
- Other duties as assigned
- A seasoned Executive Assistant with 6+ years of experience supporting a C-Suite Executive in a high-growth, fast-paced, startup environment
- An organizational ninja that can prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion
- Adaptable to various competing demands and demonstrate the highest level of service
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with a positive outlook.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner with tact and diplomacy
- Must be able to prioritize high volume workloads while ensuring priorities and deadlines are met in a rapidly changing environment
- Able to build relationships within all levels of the organization
- Proficient in G Suite and various office platforms
Swift Media Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred, and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law.