**BONUS** Medical Technologist (MT) - Dayton - Core Lab - FT/Evenings
Job ID: 2021-27349
# of Openings: 1
Grandview Medical Center
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether its by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
**Possible Incentives for external Medical Tech
- Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus based on experience and a two-year work commitment
- Relocation Bonus available (amount may vary dependent on the distance of the move)
- Returning employees must not have been employed by Kettering Health for the last 6 months prior to rehire
- Under general supervision, performs the tests ordered in the specific laboratory section(s) as assigned. Sections include chemistry, hematology, transfusion service, and microbiology.
- Access to coordinator or other professional personnel is required.
- May assist CLAs and another technical team.
- Other duties assigned
- Associates or bachelor's degree in Lab Science is required.
- Current MT or MLS (ASCP) required.
- Credentialing through the Proficiency Examination administered under the auspices of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (formerly Health, Education, and Welfare).