Oblong is transforming the way people work, create, and collaborate. We have designed a groundbreaking collaborative
conference room solution that is already changing the way groups of people meet and work. We are expanding that offering with a cloud-based multi-share solution that will enhance remote meetings for teams everywhere. We seek top- notch, lifelong learners who are excited to share ideas and solve challenging problems that will help shape the future of collaborative work.
Oblong is searching for a Talent Specialist whose focus will be finding and developing talent; and fostering an environment of high-performance, innovation, and passion that will help the amazing members of our team flourish. To do so, the Talent Specialist will design and lead strategies to recruit, develop, and retain top talent for a cutting-edge technology company. This is a full-time remote position based out of Colorado..Requirements:
- Partner with management to understand business and people needs - this position will work hand-in-hand with the Hiring Managers to define the ideal candidate for all positions
- Build a solid pipeline of candidates for all positions through networking efforts, innovative sourcing strategies, promoting diversity and inclusion, and keeping up with the latest tools
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process. Move potential new hires quickly and seamlessly through the recruitment process, ensuring each candidate has a positive interview experience
- Develop a high-touch onboarding process to transition new team members well, minimizing new hire attrition and maximizing success rates
- Focus on employee experience throughout the entire employee lifecycle. You will be finding and developing talent and fostering an environment of high-performance, innovation, and passion.
- Utilize our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to ensure accurate and compliant postings, documentation of candidate activity and offers
- Develop recruitment and retention reporting metrics
- General HR assistance as needed
- Experience in a fast growth, innovative startup tech company
- 2+ years of recruitment experience with in-depth experience in technical recruiting. You might not be able to write a line of code, but you are able to easily look at a list of technical skills on a resume and determine which roles candidates are most qualified for
- Demonstrated experience attracting and closing a wide range of candidates
- 2+ years of HR Generalist Experience
- Empathetic with a strong drive to shape People & Culture
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and effectively prioritize
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Forward thinker and team player. If you see something that can be improved, bring a recommended solution to the table...we'd love to hear it!
Nice to haves:
- HR Certification(s)
- Familiarity with multi-state compliance including CA and CO
$55,000 - $80,000
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully funded medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents. Coverage starts on first day of employment
- Company paid short and long term disability and life insurance
- Generous leave policies with unlimited time off policy
- Flexible work schedule
- 401K plan with match
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, marital status, and any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.