Column Five is a B2B-focused creative agency that helps ambitious brands find and tell their best stories to drive real results.
Were looking to hire a Brand and Content Strategist who is able to translate clients business and brand marketing goals into long-term action plans that sustain healthy client accounts and produce the agencys most engaging and meaningful work.
At Column Five, as a Brand & Content Strategist youll work with a vibrant team of people in a fast-paced environment built on collaboration, camaraderie, freedom, and flexibility. Each day youll find surprising challenges that stretch your skills and expand your creativity. As a distributed/remote team, we value responsibility and autonomy, so weve designed our tools and processes to help you do your best workthe way you work best. Most importantly, youll get the chance to grow with talented people who make you feel loved, respected, and welcomed. If youre ready to roll up your sleeves, we can make work a place of belonging and a source of fulfillment and joytogether. (Find out more about our core values.)
WHAT YOULL DO AS A BRAND AND CONTENT STRATEGIST
- Create insight-led brand and content strategies, working to balance client goals with agency priorities;
- Lead the team to pitch and develop brand strategy platforms and content campaigns for clients and occasionally for new business opportunities;
- Provide strategy support to accounts to ensure continuity between strategy and execution;
- Oversee media planning and execution/reporting of media plans to distribute the agencys content effectively.
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOULL BRING
- A background in brand and/or content strategy, whether at an agency or in-house
- A genuine excitement about the opportunity for brands to be the worlds foremost storytellers
- Strong writing skills for both creative and business communication purposes
- An ability to present to sell through our ideas and approaches
- Working knowledge of key distribution and measurement platforms such as CRM, email automation, analytics, social and search
- Work with some of the biggest and most exciting brands in the world
- Competitive salary
- Full health insurance
- Profit sharing
- Parental leave
- Trainings, education, and investment to support career growth
- FSA plan (medical and dependent care)
- Life insurance, long-term disability insurance
- Remote-first company, work from anywhere in the USA
- Generous 401(k) savings plan
- A fun, engaged, and inclusive team
Compensation is dependent upon experience. We do not pay based on the location of the employee, rather based on the market rates in Orange County, CA.
We are a distributed- or remote-first company. This means that we are open to working with you if you live anywhere within the USA. If you desire to work in an office with other C5ers, we have a beautiful office in Costa Mesa, CA.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a current resume, and a cover letter that includes why you are the right person for Column Five.
No phone calls, please. Although we value the services recruitment agencies provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.
Column Five is an Equal Opportunity Employer focused on creating a workplace of belonging. We encourage applicants from all walks of life and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, and other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you need reasonable accommodations for any part of the employment process, let us know.
Note to applicants: On our application, we have an optional section that collects the federal equal employment opportunity data, known as an EEO-1 report. This report collects demographic workforce data including race/ethnicity, sex and job categories. Because it is a federally regulated program, we are not able to modify the categories. We acknowledge that some of the designations are not inclusive to all identities. For example, the data does not designate a non-binary gender option and may not coincide with how you identify in other ways. We hope one day we can all be federally (and globally) recognized by the identities we hold true to ourselves.
Column Five is not currently required to report this data, but we collect it as a way to track how we are doing in hitting our goals of reaching, at minimum, the national census numbers for applicant diversity. This is important to us as weve made commitments to expanding our companys diversity. We track this data during recruiting cycles and modify our strategies to ensure we are reaching more communities and qualified applicants wherever they may live, and whatever identities they hold, nationally.
Powered by JazzHR