Enjet Aero machines and fabricates complex jet engine parts, components and assemblies for leading OEMs in the commercial, defense and general aviation sectors. Our goal is to be regarded as an irreplaceable resource by our customers. The only way for a company to meet such a goal is to consistently meet production deadlines and expectations.
Perform general maintenance of the shop machine equipment, facility grounds, and building in orderly manner. Repair facility and machines as needed. Provide assistance to other maintenance staff, plus shop workers as necessary.
Resume and references required, minimal 3-5 years proven related work experience, first shift 7AM to 3:30PM, M-F, possible Saturdays and pre/post shift overtime as needed. High School Diploma or education equivalent required.
TO BE CONSIDERED MUST BE ABLE TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING:
- Strong mechanical ability to troubleshoot mechanical machine issues, disassemble and reassemble machines in a timely, safe, and efficient fashion
- Complies with established job safety practices, policies, and procedures as specified in plant and corporate directives for the safe performance of the work assignment.
- Supports and follows the guidelines of OSHA regulations.
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Safely use basic hand, power, and air tools
- Able to always wear safety glasses and safety shoes
- Be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Be able to walk, stand, move around equipment, bend, kneel, squat, reach, stretch and effectively use ladders
- Full use of hands, wrists, arms, shoulders, legs and back
- Communicate with team members and work well with others
- Keep all chemicals used labeled to comply with OSHA and EPA standards
- Always think SAFETY while performing all work duties
- Possesses and must maintain a valid state drivers license to drive company van as needed
JOB PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Repairs and maintains all assigned machines and equipment, including preventative maintenance help as needed.
- Troubleshoots repairs, installs, erects, moves, and/or dismantles all types of machinery and auxiliary production equipment.
- Respond and resolve maintenance issues that affect production quality and performance in a timely manner. Ensure the work is performed correctly and follows all approved procedures.
- Maintain specific TPM (Total Preventive Maintenance) schedule of CNC machines such as but not limited to maintain coolant levels and replacement, oil levels, filter cleaning or replacing, machine wipe down and machine surrounding area during each TPM
- Properly lubricate and maintain equipment as per the manufacturer recommended lubrication schedules
- Maintain machine service records and carry out monthly TPM paperwork process
- Properly mix cleaning chemicals and agents to manufacture spec or as directed by management
- Communicate appropriately with other employees, building strong rapport with machine operators
- Identify and report possible safety and maintenance issues to manager
- Clean company used tools after each day of use
- Maintain facility to highest standards, endure that everything works as needed. Able to find issues that could lead to future problems/failure
- General help with maintenance team as needed (not limited to)
- Perform routine HVAC building RTU inspections, looking for problems, and replace filters
- Shovel snow from sidewalks, fire exits, roof, and doorways sprinkle salt on surface
- Perform employee backup duties for others in maintenance should they be out of the building
EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- CNC control operation
- Basic single phase electrical
- 3-phase 208-480v electrical
- Service experience with hydraulic systems, compressed air, and pumps
- Fabricate sheet metal
- Strong working knowledge with the use of mechanic and power tools
- Plumbing including sweat pipes, cut and fabricate copper fittings
- MIG welding
- Forklift operation
Benefits: Enjet offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid holidays, a 401K retirement plan, disability insurance, and more.
As an EOE/AA employer, Enjet Aero will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status or physical challenges.