Enjet Aero machines and fabricates complex jet engine parts, components and assemblies for leading OEMs in the commercial, defense and general aviation sectors. Our goal is to be regarded as an irreplaceable resource by our customers. The only way for a company to meet such a goal is to consistently meet production deadlines and expectations.
Position Description: This position is responsible for CMM operation to accomplish the inspection of manufactured product, verifying conformance to engineering Drawings/Specifications/Standard specifications. Performing first piece, incoming, in-process, and final inspection, and reporting results in a manner which fully describes the component part, sub-assembly, or finished product as required.
- Experience with CMM operation a plus; especially with Zeiss CMM (Calypso) but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates that wish to learn.
- Ability to interpret Engineering Drawings/Specifications/Standards and obtain part information, to include understanding of GD&T.
- Practical knowledge of measures and dimensions, such as length, height, and distance between reference points, using precision instruments such as micrometers, calipers, verniers, dial indicator, profilometer, and comparator, height gage, pin gages, plug/thread gages, radius gages to ensure part meets requirements.
- Review and verify inspection and testing of parts for compliance, ensures that only acceptable product moves to the next operation.
- Review and verify inspection and testing of products for compliance with drawings and specifications.
- Ability to work with a team and independently as needed.
- Reports to Quality Manager and works with appropriate functional areas to resolve discrepancies.
- 1+ years Aerospace/Manufacturing quality inspection experience.
- 1+ years experience operating a CMM.
- Any experience programming CMMs using Zeiss Calypso a huge plus.
- Familiar with ISO9001/AS9100 a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite (Excel, word, etc.)
- Due to ITAR regulations, this position requires that the employee must be a U.S Citizen or a U.S Permanent Resident
Benefits: Enjet offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid holidays, a 401K retirement plan, disability insurance, and more.
As an EOE/AA employer, Enjet Aero will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status or physical challenges.