Zuum Transportation, Inc. is a rapidly growing, tech startup which is transforming the $1.2 trillion logistics industry. Zuum connects enterprise shippers to carriers on an automated platform. To better understand what we are about, please check out our website:
Were currently looking for fast, growth-minded individuals who want to help revolutionize the logistics industry and play an integral role in a thriving startup environment. The Inside Sales Representative must have the ability to build relationships and handle complex customer interactions via telephone, video conferencing for detailed demonstrations and sales pitches.
*Please submit your resume now and attach your LinkedIn profile link (recommended, if possible). This position has lots of room for growth!
- Complete both Operations and Sales training to understand the digital freight marketplace and advance in a career within Zuum
- Follow a detailed standard operating procedure to facilitate the attainment of goals
- Manage the early sales cycle from market research, engaging new leads, and onboarding
- Identify and pursue key executives at target companies, by developing customer call strategies to interact with buyers (coaches, gatekeepers) to gain access to senior-level buyers and transportation leadership
- Participate in some contract negotiations/re-negotiations with customers and Zuum Transportation Management to formalize the agreement
- Maintain consistent levels of activity to reach assigned quarterly quotas
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the account is properly maintained
- Coordinate marketing activities for your assigned region with Zuum's Marketing team
- Strong understanding of companies sales cycle and the ability to evangelize Zuum's suite of products
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years of successful B2B sales or sales support experience and/or within freight brokerage, transportation, logistics, and supply chain industries
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Operations & Supply Chain Management preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to understand and interpret customer needs, and build relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Technology-savvy and organized
Zuum offers competitive compensation, commission structure, benefits package, and an unparalleled culture of diversity and inclusion. New ideas are always welcome, we embrace our failures and move quickly through them, testing and iterating our way to success - all while having fun!
Zuum Transportation Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR