See all jobs in Boca Raton FL
Job Location: Boca Raton, FL
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25120
Category: Product Support
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for all training programs and training outcomes. Determines the best instructional methods for each training session and tests trainees to measure learning progress. Develops, directs, plans, and evaluates training activities to meet the service organization's requirements, including participating as a subject matter expert and working/coordinating with the training team on curriculum development and conducting training needs assessments. Analyzes service training needs to determine requirements for new program development. Works independently, with guidance in only new or unusual situations.
- Administers, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs in connection with printing industry hardware products.
- Determines the best instructional methods for each training session, and tests trainees to measure learning progress.
- Monitors routine and standardized training programs, assesses results and implements enhancements as needed.
- Develops, directs, plans, and evaluates training activities to meet the organization's service requirements, including participating as a subject matter expert and working/coordinating with the training team on curriculum development.
- Directs the classroom and trains Canon field service and support, independent dealers, self-maintainers, and third-party technicians in Product Technology Certification, service workflow procedures, and supporting software through stated objectives of curriculum.
- Conducts internal escalations, field visits or dealer visits to maintain field knowledge and acquire feedback on current training programs.
- Establishes and documents procedures for the completion of project tasks.
- Understands and responds to customer needs and requests.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Travel may be required, up to 20% with overnight stays (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- CTT+ Classroom within 6 months.
- Virtual Techniques.
- CMP within 6 months.
- Network+ preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.