See all jobs in New York NY
Job Location: New York, NY
US-NY-New York | US-CT-East Hartford | US-MA-Dedham | US-NJ-Paramus | US-IL-Burr Ridge
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25024
Position Type: Full-Time
Manages successful implementation of staffing, hardware, software, and workflow solutions for clients.
- Collaborates with Canon, client, and 3rd party partner stakeholders to define and document goals and success criteria; stakeholders, roles, and responsibilities; clearly defined solution elements; end-user impact; timing; budget; constraints, risks, obstacles, and mitigation for managed print implementation projects.
- Creates project plans that encompass all workstreams and tasks required to successfully complete solution implementation projects and transition to ongoing program.
- Ensures all workstreams and activities are aligned with each other, client expectations, and project goals.
- Manages execution of project plans: leads project meetings, assigns tasks, coordinates resources, tracks actions, communicates expectations and status to all stakeholders, identifies and communicates issues and implications, facilitates issue resolution, and proactively escalates risks.
- Assesses implications of project changes and collaborates with impacted workstreams to adjust plans and activities accordingly.
- Ensures that project plans and other documents are updated, stored, and shared to keep team members and other stakeholders aligned and informed.
- Collects and applies feedback from internal and external clients to continuously improve processes and personal performance.
- Maintains a working knowledge of available Canon and/or vendor equipment, solutions, and associated functionality.
- Ensures all project deliverables are timely, accurate, and aligned with best practices.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 7 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of document management industry.
- Ability to manage multiple and large projects.
- Experience managing implementation activity at customer sites.
- Ability to convey technical content and concepts simply and clearly.
- Clear, effective, precise written and verbal communication.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving agility.
- Influence and stakeholder management.
- Relationship building and customer service.
- Proficiency with MS Project or similar tools.
- Proficiency with MS O365 Suite, including: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Teams.
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience managing project teams in a matrix environment.
- Ability to adapt to ambiguity, quickly changing priorities, competing deadlines, and urgent requests.
- Curiosity and continuous learning.
- May require up to 50+% travel to client sites, including overnights (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekend, as needed based on customer requirements.
- Project Management certification preferred.
- Requires long periods of standing/walking while working on location at customer sites.
- Must be able to lift/move up to 50 lbs.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.