See all jobs in Boca Raton FL
Job Location: Boca Raton, FL
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25498
Category: Product Support
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for consulting with sales teams and customers in the design and implementation of software solutions and professional services. Assists in providing technical support in sales presentations, customer training, and the delivery of professional services.
- Participates in on-site visits to customers for meetings, surveys, and inspections.
- Meets with customer IT staff as technical advisor.
- Assists with RFP responses.
- Assists in the preparation of sales proposals and participate in developing workflows and assessments by developing a Proof of Concept (POC) to be delivered to the end customer for their review and approval.
- Assists in the development of a Statement of Work (SOW) that will outline the customer requirements and responsibilities.
- Ensures configurations are complete and accurate.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent required, along with 0-3 years experience in pre/post sales or equivalent experience.
- Solid knowledge of XML Schema
- Programming skills. Python and C++ preferable.
- Linux and Windows background
- JDF knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of Canon Solutions America products and technologies is a bonus
- Knowledge of AFP. LCDS, Post-Script, PDF is beneficial
- Understanding operating systems and networking for Windows, Unix and Mac environments is a preference
- Experience with network security and knowledge of file formats and data bases
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.