Infiltrator Water Technologies (IWT), is the leading provider of engineered plastic chambers, synthetic aggregate leach-fields, tanks, and accessories for the onsite wastewater and storm-water industries. Our mission is to improve the performance of onsite wastewater by producing the highest quality products in the industry. Infiltrator's commitment to product design, environmental excellence, and manufacturing innovation continue to be the cornerstone of our success.
- Pull parts from mold, inspect, trim, count and stack on pallets.
- Visual inspect in process, finished products and pallets.
- Assist in general clean-up of the plant and machines.
- Pallets re-work as required.
- Ability to communicate with supervisor for any kind of alarms, any suspected problems with machine operation.
- The use of both hands is required for this position.
- Ability to stand for up to 12 hours and lift up to 50lbs.
- Physical strength and ability to perform medium manual labor, including frequent standing, walking, pushing and pulling for up to 12 hours.
- Communication skills to work effectively as a team member.
- Ability to communicate any suspected problems with machine operation.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts (2-2-3 schedule).
- High School diploma or equivalent.