See all jobs in Dallas TX
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Dallas, TX / Texas - Dallas / Contract
New Western Acquisitions is a one-of-a-kind company founded in 2008 in the midst of the real estate recession and has since become one of the largest, fastest-growing real estate investment firms in the nation. We are a small team utilizing new ideas and technology to make a significant impact on an entire industry. We strive to be as agile as possible and make improvements daily. We are looking for smart, energetic, and driven sales agents to build their own thriving businesses within our unique real estate business.
- We are the largest private source of distressed investment properties in the nation.
- We are knowledgeable and possess an innovative approach to the real estate market.
- We provide more opportunities, more convenience, and more opportunities to our clients; that equals faster closing times, commissions, and volume for our agents.
- Closing time & commission payouts are quicker. The volume is higher.
- Our agents spend most of their time in investor meetings or in the field. They work how and where they want.
Within your first 6 months you will be able to:
- Access our network of warm leads and generate new leads
- Convert leads into client meetings
- Take advantage of our robust continuing education offering
- Utilize our tools and resources to build your business
- Schedule and run in-person or virtual one-on-one meetings with potential investors
- Close deals within your first month.
- Assist investors with the closing process
- Competitive, resilient, and driven
- Skilled in communication, including written communication, interpersonal communication, and negotiation skills
- An Active Texas Real Estate License (or willing to obtain)
- Ability and willingness to work 100% Commission
- Background in Sales or Finance preferred
#LI-SB1 #cb PM20
We are actively adding to our team during the COVID-19 outbreak and are taking safety precautions. All interviews will be conducted via phone and videoconferencing at this time.
A Real Estate License will be required for all Investment Real Estate Agent positions. If you are not already licensed, we will send you an email on how to obtain your license shortly after applying.