Bay State Community Services
Bay State Community Services (BSCS) is the safety net agency that is committed to helping those most in need. If you are looking to be part of a non-profit agency that has an excellent reputation, strength-based supervision and high regard when it comes to honoring the mission of our work, Bay State Community Services is the right place for you. Apply now!!
What You Will Be Doing to Make a Difference...
- Maintain face to face contact with the youth and family, as determined by the youth, family, and members of the CPT
- Make necessary referrals and linkages to appropriate supports as identified in the CPT
- Identify and develop with the family natural supports
- Assist in system navigation
- Provide family education, advocacy, and support
- Meet productivity expectations
- Participate in Area CQI initiatives and CSA Program self-assessment as defined by Bay
- State and Mass Health
Bay State Community Services recognizes all the hard work of our staff and provides outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation
- BENEFITS START DAY One!!!!!
- 3 weeks accrued vacation upon hiring; 4 weeks accrued vacation after 2 years of service
- 11 paid holidays
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Life and AD&D Insurance, and Long-term Disability (LTD)
- Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
- Mileage for all employees that drive for BSCS as part of their job responsibility
- Parking reimbursement for all employees that are required to conduct business for BSCS
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Short-term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Vision Plan
QUALIFICATIONS: (Education and Experience)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Service field and minimum 1 year relevant experience in navigating the child/family serving systems and experience advocating for family members who are involved with behavioral health systems; OR
- Bachelor's degree in non Human Service field and more than 1 year relevant experience in navigating the child/family serving systems and experience advocating for family members who are involved with behavioral health systems; OR
- Associate's degree or High School Diploma and minimum of 5 years relevant experience in navigating the child/family serving systems and experience advocating for family members who are involved with behavioral health systems
- Must be certified in MA CANS
- Must possess a valid and clean MA driver's license
- Bi-lingual in Spanish desired
Bay State Community Services is committed to diversity, inclusion, and social justice. We are committed to providing an environment free from harassment of any kind, and mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Bay State Community Services believes diversity and inclusion, and social justice is an action, and as such seeks to operationalize policies, procedures and systems, that support a talented, and diverse workforce.