Bay State Community Services
********************$1,000 Sign On Bonus Total After 20 Shifts******************************
WE NEED YOU NOW!!
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR
Residential Counselor- Emergency Relief Staff (All Shifts)
Are you looking to make a difference during this COVID-19 Crisis? Do you want to help adolescents who need a caring adult? BSCS residential programs are looking for relief staff to care for the adolescents in our residential programs. Staff in the residential programs provide a homelike environment for a small group of youth, facilitate activities and are part of a team that is making a difference during the crisis.
These positions qualify for bonuses! $500 after the first 10 shifts, and $500 after the second 10 shifts.
BCSC provides paid training, protective equipment, so that you and the adolescents you serve are healthy. Want to go permanent? This is your path to get your foot in the door to an amazing career path.
What You Will Be Doing to Make a Difference...
- Supervises and maintain the safety of adolescents between the ages of 12yrs 20yrs
- Attends all meetings and trainings within the specified time frame as required by the program license, this includes, but is not limited to, yearly CPI and CPR refresher trainings provide by the agency
- Provides per diem shift coverage
- Receives and responds to supervision
- Responds to requests for coverage in a timely manner
- Participates and/or contributes to staff meetings as required by the program director
- Must be trained and knowledgeable in covering all shifts
- May work 1st, 2nd and 3rd (awake overnight) shift or various combinations of these shifts depending on program needs and staff needs
- Serves as a positive role model, following program guidelines
If you are looking to be part of a non-profit agency that has an excellent reputation, strength-based supervision and high regard when it comes to honoring the mission of our work, Bay State Community Services is the right place for you. Apply now!!
- High School Diploma
- Must possess a valid and clean MA driver's license
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Must be open to working at all four program locations (Quincy, Hingham, Weymouth and Plymouth) and have the availability to nights/weekends, overnight shifts
Bay State Community Services is committed to diversity, inclusion, and social justice. We are committed to providing an environment free from harassment of any kind, and mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Bay State Community Services believes diversity and inclusion, and social justice is an action, and as such seeks to operationalize policies, procedures and systems, that support a talented, and diverse workforce.