OnPoint Medical Group is searching for an outstanding Physician to join Lone Tree Family Practice. Come join a great group of medical professionals as our network continues to grow!
OnPoint Medical Group is a physician-led network of skilled Primary and Urgent care providers who are committed to expanding access to quality healthcare in the most effective and affordable manner possible.
Our "Circle of Care" has one primary goal to ensure the health and wellness of members and their families. We do this by providing access to a comprehensive menu of medical services from one unified physician group in their neighborhoods. With doctors, nurses, specialists, labs and medical records all interlinked and coordinated, patient care has never been in better hands.
The ONPOINT MEDICAL GROUP Pediatric provider will be responsible for both direct patient care and for other administrative duties as designated by the Medical Director and his/her designee and in accordance with the Colorado Medical Practice Act. The Physician Lead will provide the overall direction for all ONPOINT MEDICAL GROUP activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
The following statements are illustrative of the essential duties of the job and do not include other nonessential or peripheral duties that may be required. We retain the right to modify or change the essential and additional functions of the job at any time.
Physicians duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing medical services to the patients of the clinic, inclusive of all functions necessary to provide quality medical care.
- Serving as supervisory physician for the mid-level providers regarding clinical issues and State regulatory requirements.
- Practice using sound medical judgment and adhere to all ethical considerations of the practice of medicine; know limitations and seek consult when advisable; keep abreast of current technologies and industry standards.
- Precept and teach mid-level medical providers enhancing their professional experience; advise clinical supervisor of any associated issues and provide ongoing performance assessments.
- Meet all clinical obligations of the medical practice: CLIA medical supervision, drug outlet, co-signing, HIPAA, State and Federal regulations, etc.;
- Follow all internal policies and procedures; be accountable for completion of all operational tasks according to departmental guidelines to ensure appropriate clinical processing/documentation;
- Continually advise administration of any issues that may impact the practice;
- Midlevel Personnel: Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner
These are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Health insurance plan options for you and your dependents
- Dental, and Vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Company Paid life insurance
- Voluntary options for short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- AFLAC Plans
- FSA options
- Eligible for 401(k) after 6 months of employment with a 4% match that vests immediately
- Performance Bonus eligible
- PTO accrued
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role.
OnPoint Medical Group is an EEO Employer.