Job #: 19468
Title: Sr. Manager Strategy
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $175,000.00 - $255,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Multiple cities - must be willing to travel 5 days a week
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
As an Integrated Operating Model strategist, you will partner with client C-Suite executives to drive strategies across:
- Operating Model and Organization Structure
- Process Automation
- Integrated Data & Analytics
- Performance Measurement
- Next Generation Digital Technology
Integrated Operating Model professionals offer a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Great things can happenthey already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Develops Integrated Operating Model strategies by assessing a clients business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending an approach leveraging Accenture assets.
- Develops and maintains contact with C-level clients, organizes and leads proposal pursuit teams, participating and leading all aspects of the proposal development process.
- Interacts with senior level (C-suite, SVP, VP, etc.) clients and/or within Accenture Strategy on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Manage teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional knowledge. Encourages creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition. Works across the global CFO & Enterprise Value practice to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Ability to implement and execute structured decision-making. Acts independently to determine best possible methods and procedures to deliver against Integrated Operating Model assignments.
- Assist in driving C-Suite agendas through operating model redesign, development of scalable growth strategies and digital transformation strategies.
- Drive the new operating model design based on corporate strategic priorities; determine the right approach of developing the model from a zero base or through targeted optimization (as-is versus to-be analysis)
- Develop operating model strategies and blueprints including functions such as finance, HR, IT, supply chain/logistics, procurement, sales & marketing and other services such as legal, real estate, facilities, and engineering.
- Design advanced operating models to include governance, service management, service catalogs and service level agreements.
- Shape and articulate the shared services and/or advanced business services strategy, value proposition and business case to the C-suite level to include COO, CFO, CHRO, CPO, etc.
- Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem and broader marketplace.
- Ten years of combined finance and strategic consulting experience. Experience must include significant project management as well as business, practice, and people development.
- Ten years experience and expertise in operating model projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Ten years of experience in the finance function, operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices.
- Ten years experience with technologies to support-suite conversations and project delivery.
- Bachelor`s degree
- Experience with Strategic Cost Reduction or Zero Based solutions, and/or a Corporate Function in a strategic planning and performance capacity.
- Shared Services/Business Services design or operations management.
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: