Job #: 19526
Title: Business Development Manager North America - Aviation Products
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: The successful candidate will be afforded: The luxury of working from your home office. Competitive salary package including generous incentives and bonuses. Competitive benefits package including 401K, Health, Dental and Vision. Career opportunities.
Employer Will Recruit From: Worldwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a growing, well-established specialty manufacturer and Tier 1 supplier with global operations servicing the aviation, biosecurity, automotive, marine and industrial industries. They are now seeking a high performing business development manager to further support and expand their Aviation product sales within the US and Canada market.
The role will involve frequent travel within the assigned market. JOB DESCRIPTION
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, North America, the role is responsible for:
- Establishing strategic relationships with target customers to further sales and organizational objectives.
- Identifying and pursuing growth opportunities within existing accounts.
- Developing and closing new business opportunities with identified target customers.
- Managing all RFQ processes from proposal development to launch.
- Collecting and documenting customer and market intelligence.
- Achieving bi-annual and annual targets / objectives.
- Aggressively increasing market share within the defined industry, and industry sub-sectors.
- Attending industry trade shows to develop opportunities and / or to promote assigned products / services.
Required Experience / Skills:
- BA/BS degree in business or related technical / scientific discipline or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, and work experience.
- Proven track record of success within an Account Management or Business Development position.
- Ability to engage customers at a broad level, from Buyers and Senior Executives to shop floor operators.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and implementation.
- Applicant must be a US citizen.
- Applicant must be able to travel within the identified territory / market (US / Canada).
Desired Experience / Skills:
- Prior experience working for an Airline.
- Prior experience working within the aviation industry in a business development or account management position.
- Prior experience selling or managing chemical products.
- Prior experience with defense RFPs.
- Bi-Lingual in English and French.
How to Apply: