Job #: 20737
Title: VP, CREDIT ANALYST
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $130,000.00 - $185,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 30%-50% Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
One of the strongest and oldest commerical banks in Asia seeks to hire a VP, Credit Ananlsyt for their NY(midtown) office. Great work/life blance with a congenial corporate culture. Defintie growth potential!! The bank has a AA- rating(Bloomberg). JOB DESCRIPTION
My client is one of the strongest commerical banks (headquarteed in Singapore) seek to hire a VP-level Credit Analyst for the New York office..
This position will be responsible for supporting the lending team in the preparation and submission for approval of new loan facilities, as well as for the processing of existing loan reviews, renewals and extensions.
underwriting of new credit facilities
analyzing financial statements, operating agreements, and cash flow statements
modeling complex financial scenarios
performing credit reviews
Partner with Senior Relationship Managers to manage exiting relationships and cultivate new ones.
Loan documentation negotiation
Market research and analysis
Ongoing portfolio management
Knock out questions:
1. Recent large US Commercial Banking experience(JP Morgan, Goldman, Citibank, Bank of America, etc)?
2. Are you a Credit Analyst or Credit Underwriter handling large corporate syndicated loans?
3. Have you handled syndicated corporate loans in one of the following industries: COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE, COMMODITIES FINANCE OR MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS? QUALIFICATIONS
. Recent large Commercial Banking experience(JP Morgan, Goldman, Citibank, Bank of America, etc)
Credit Analyst or Credit Underwriter handling large corporate syndicated loans(CRE); loan size should be $75M to $3Bn
Handling syndicated corporate loans in one of the following industry: COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE ONLY!!!
Solid experience writing up credit proposals of large CRE syndicated loans($100M and up); experience with BALANCE SHEET LENDING(returns/cash flow statement analysis).
2. Recent Commercial Real Estate industry experience
3. Solid commercial credit underwriting experience(business side not the risk side). Typically, individuals on the risk side merely review/evaluate credit proposals but DO NOT actually WRITE the credit proposals.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: