Job #: 20600
Title: Process Engineer-Lean
Job Location: Peekskill, New York - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 20% target bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Company manufactures Wall Board also know as Sheet Rock.
This person will be a driver in the ongoing Lean Continues Process Improvement initiative This a highly automated plant
This is agreat client easy to work with
Prefer 3-5 years cof experience but will look as high 15 years higher range 65k-90 with 20% Target Bonus
Candidates must have true working knowledge and hands on experience with Lean, Continuos Process Improvment Methodologies JOB DESCRIPTION
Process Engineer - Lean Relocation Assistance Provided
Our client, a well-established manufacturer of Building Construction Materials, is seeking a Process Engineer to be a driver of Process Engineering for one of their highly automated, manufacturing facilities.
The primary objectives of this position are to support/facilitate and in some instances lead manufacturing performance improvement efforts and plans, and to work with other departments to ensure continuous improvement of all stages of the product manufacturing process.
Exhibit safe work behaviors and contribute to the positive safety and environmental performance of the plant.
- Define, measure, and monitor manufacturing performance metrics to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure completion of key development activities, tasks and projects while gaining experience in other departments.
- Manage daily process and production performance to include the investigation of issues and the initiation of corrective and preventative actions.
- Identify, justify, plan, and in some cases, lead continuous improvement projects that improve the overall performance of the manufacturing process.
- Lead efforts to improve performance and resolve issues by rigorously applying methodical problem solving techniques to contain the problem, identify root causes, and implement sustainable corrective actions.
- Champion business plan objectives to increase productivity, reduce waste, improve quality, and enhance safety.
- Be a driver in the ongoing Lean Continues Process Improvement initiative
- Bachelors degree in engineering
- Hands on experience with lean continuous process improvment manufacturing principles.
- Excellent organizational skills, specifically planning, execution, follow-up and delegation skills.
- Strong leader with the ability to build effective partnerships with all levels of the organization.
- Self-starter with integrity and confidence who strives to achieve even the most challenging objectives with limited supervision.
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to drive change in demanding atmosphere
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: