Job #: 20955
Title: Helpdesk Analyst-Contract
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
New York and New Jersey
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, a financial services firm in Manhattan provides advice on mergers and acquisitions, strategic matters, restructuring and capital structure, capital raising and corporate finance, as well as asset management services to corporations, partnerships, institutions, governments and individuals.
They are looking for Helpdesk Analyst as a consultant JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client, a financial services firm in Manhattan is looking for a HelpDesk Technician as a consultant.
- At least 3 years experience in helpdesk or desktop.
- Experienced in a corporate support position in a technical environment
- Experienced in phone support to users.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot system problems.
- Knowledge of networking and the basics of LAN administration.
- An understanding of local and wide area networking protocols.
- Ability to use, a corporate HelpDesk ticketing system.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, specifically Windows 10/7.
- Experienced in using of remote access software, imaging/deployment software
- Hardware/servers /software/mobile support
- Excellent oral and written skills to interface with all user/technical communities as well as higher management.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: