Job #: 21211
Title: Tax Senior Supervisor
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
New York Metro Area
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Establised Audit and Tax Advisory firm based in New York.
Great Benefits and cultural work environment
We are accepting resumes for a Tax Senior and Supervisor to work in our Financial Services Industry Group who is looking for a public accounting firm that would provide
them with a partnership track while encouraging a work life balance. The candidate will be working in a rapidly growing tax department of our Whippany NJ and New York City offices.
. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Communicate and work directly with high level client personnel, firm audit and tax senior managers, directors and partners,
- All aspects of the financial services tax engagements, which includes hedge funds, private equity investment funds and broker dealers,
- Handle high level technical and compliance issues, tax policies, and procedures,
- Provide financial services expertise involving tax research and application of specialize industry knowledge and accounting principles,
- Research and draft memorandum involving complex tax matters,
- Identify and implement tax planning opportunities, and
- Training and supervision of staff accountants on financial service engagements
To qualify, you must have 4-7 years prior experience working in the tax department of a public accounting firm, a Bachelor`s degree in Accounting. A CPA license is preferred. Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to work effectively with all levels of staff, both independently and as part of a team, required. Must have experience in the financial services industry.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: