Job #: 21240
Title: Financial Systems Analyst
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is an international law firm specialized in representing some of the largest financial institutions in the world. Located in NYC, the firm is seeking a Financial Systems Analyst who will work heavily with financial systems, managing projects including implementations. Tremendous opportunity for a mid-senior level candidate looking to get in the door of a reputable firm in a technology/systems capacity. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Provide support and basic user training to firm-wide users of Accounting Systems
- First point of contact for supporting areas of Finance and troubleshooting issues.
- Provide support on all Accounting related systems; including liaising with consultants and software vendors on projects
- Assist with design, planning and testing of upgrades and enhancements to all Accounting and related systems.
- Act as liaison between financial systems, finance, and Thomson Elite in providing support and tracking escalated application and/or data problems on Elite Enterprise financial system
- Bachelor`s degree with 5+ years in Law firm capacity
- Strong accounting skills
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: