Job #: 27686
Title: Plating Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Job Location: Sterling Heights, Michigan - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a Direct Hire position with a long term client of ours. Supplier to the automotive industry that`s stable and secure; did not have layoffs or slow downs with the recent GM strikes. Great for any candidate needing a 2nd shift position. JOB DESCRIPTION
Sterling Heights, MI Manufacturer is hiring a 2nd shift Plating Supervisor. Duties include:
- Manage the entire plating process
- Improve/maintain plating operations to provide a safe working environment
- Execute weekly maintenance standards in support of production departments
- Execute process control monitoring
- Work with plant maintenance department (mechanic, electrical) to carry out and schedule all repairs.
- Ensure an adequate supply and scheduling of manpower, materials, spare parts, and equipment for routine maintenance and major projects.
- Take a lead role in strategic planning
- Supervise and manage a staff of reports employed in the operation and maintenance of the plating processes QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be willing to work a second shift (2pm-10pm) and weekends when needed. On call every 3rd weekend.
- Must have hands on experience leading a plating operation, plating technicians will not be considered. Ideally someone with chrome plating experience (hexavalent chromium)
- Willing to be hands on with the plating process, cleaning tanks, etc.
- Must be able to speak about their experience with solution maintenance, trouble shooting, and waste water
How to Apply: