Job #: 27929
Title: Principal Software Engineer
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona - United States
Salary: $120,000.00 - $140,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 25% bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Company is one of the pioneers in the Fintech world. They continue to grow over 25% year over year. They offer very competitive salary, bonus, benefits, and a ESOP that pays out significantly every year JOB DESCRIPTION
Principal Software Engineer Phoenix, Az.
Come join a growing bank at the heart of the innovation, technology, green tech and life sciences space. We continue to expand our global footprint and our banking technology is at the core of everything we do.
Work within our Enterprise Integration and Automation IT team and be part of this team that helps ensure our applications integrations and workflow automation technologies are able to deliver the capabilities to support our growing banking operations, as well as support our expansion roadmap. You will work closely with cross-functional business, IT and vendor teams to ensure we are delivering the right-sized solutions to meet current, future and long-term needs in support of our banking product processing and continuing expansion efforts.
As a Principal Software Engineer, will be part of the Enterprise Integration and Automation group. This role will be a technical lead for more than one delivery initiatives towards workflow engineering and automation using the Appian and other workflow tools.
The primary responsibility will be towards the development and delivery of workflow solutions/projects and initiatives being used by our commercial banking teams. The engineer will be responsible for all software aspects including research, design, technology insertion, development, testing, deployment and sustainment. The role will be focusing on developing the solutions working closely with business and IT partner resources both onsite and offshore team members (development leads and systems analysts).
Primary responsibilities would be:
- Hands-on development and contribution towards the delivery of the projects at hand
- Work closely and collaborate with onsite/offshore leads and developers in design and delivery of solutions
- Follow Companys SSDLC devilry methodology for the delivery of the solutions
- Complete system ownership of the applications in the portfolio right from development to day to day support aspects
- Support team in evaluation and selection of appropriate tools and technologies
- Collaborate and contribute to the architectural roadmaps and adhere to the enterprise architecture guidelines
- Compliance to all Company standards, policies and procedures.
- A bachelors degree is required, preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related engineering discipline.
- 10+ years of experience in business process management and software engineering
- Ability to analyze and trouble shoot production issues.
- Expert in leading delivery teams and building technical design documents
- Expert in Appian 19.X, Oracle DB/SQL, Web Services
- Experience Appian system administration and management
- Experience in Appian component implementation, SAIL UIs, Custom Data Types (CDTs), Records, Dashboards, Sites
- Experience with Appian Forms, Process Modelers, Rules & Expressions, Document Knowledge Center, Data Management through Complex Data Types, XSD`s, and SQL queries
- Solid understanding of the online security both infrastructure and application side including but not limited to LDAP, Active Directory, Certificates etc.
- Experience is cross functional delivery across other IT teams to integrate the Appian applications with other existing platforms
- Experience with distributed systems architecture and design
- Hands-on experience must include:
- Design of UI SAIL Forms for Site and Tempo environment.
- Design of CDTs that interact with external databases o Design of role-based access control Appian components.
- Development of Records and Reports using SAIL.
- Use of Appian Plugins for use in SAIL and process models o Ability to traverse logs to determine system and development errors.
- Build/consumption of web services in Appian.
- Design of expression rules, constants, and query rules.
- Experience with complex enterprise integration services/solutions
- Post-delivery experience in assisting client teams in supporting the live application and perform hand-off and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
- Experience and exposure to API gateways
- Experience working with SOA platforms like MuleSoft, APGIEE, Oracle ESB etc
- Implementation experience with SAAS/PAAS based solutions.
- Knowledge of Banking Services, Payments, Risk/Fraud, BSA/AML, KYC etc.
- Experience implementing solutions using Agile/Kanban delivery methodologies
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge on AWS Could Infrastructure
- Implementation experience with SAAS/PAAS based solutions
- Working with streaming data platforms
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: