Job #: 28203
Title: Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Monroe, Louisiana - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 10 Percent Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The company is a Fortune 500 with a beautiful new facility with lots of automation. WIll be able to grow your career beyond this plant into regional positions. They definitely want someone with previous union experience for this role. Also looking for outgoing personality types that will stand up for HR and aprtner with operations. JOB DESCRIPTION
This person will be a key business partner and will provide coaching, consulting, support, policy interpretation and application including matters relating to the sites Labor/Employee Relations activities. This person will report to the Plant Manager. There are approximately 400 employees at the plant.
JOB FUNCTIONS: Job functions include but are not limited to the following.
- Provide employee & labor relations counseling and problem solving for managers and employees to ensure a productive work environment, consistency with company values, policies and compliance to state and federal regulatory law.
- Provide advice, counseling and training to managers and supervisors on performance-based issues including corrective action plans, terminations, and severance agreements.
- Oversee and manage the career development planning and execution for all top performing employees in the facility.
- Investigate employee relation issues such as employee grievances, complaints, harassment allegations and recommend appropriate action.
- Develop recruiting strategies for hourly and salaried positions.
- Partner with the Labor Relations team to negotiate the sites Collective Bargaining Agreements; facilitating a partnership with the local Union Committee and local Business Agent.
- B.S. Degree in Human Resources or similar; Masters a plus
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus
- 5-10 years of experience managing Human Resources in a manufacturing
- Must have experience in Labor Relations
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: