Job #: 28305
Title: Reliability Engineer
Job Location: Peekskill, New York - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 20% target bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Company manufatures Wall Board and Joint Compound. They are the largest manufacturer of Wall Board in North America.
I make multiple placements a year. They look for reason to hire JOB DESCRIPTION
Position Summary- Reliability Engineer
Well established manufacturer of Building Construction Materials for residential and commercial markets is seeking a Reliability Engineer for their state of the art, highly automated manufacturing facility. As Reliability Engineer you will lead the plant Reliability Program toward meeting corporate reliability targets for all the major systems in the Plant. The incumbent will proactively identifying problem areas lead investigation of the causes of downtime and promote elimination of reliability issues. In addition strategies for overall plant improvement as well as departmental operational improvements will be developed.
- Track and champion all aspects of plant reliability
- Develop priority listings, equipment criticality reports, etc. for reliability and plant improvement projects
- Prepare solutions to long term and chronic problem areas.
- Investigate and provide reports with recommendations on equipment failures
- Provide engineering support for the maintenance department.
- Assist in developing and achieving Maintenance Department development goals
- Oversee the Plants Inspection and preventive maintenance programs and provide support to the Planning and execution teams
- Assist in the implementation of machinery improvement. Promote and use problem-solving tools such as Root Cause Failure Analysis.
- Research and develop new methods and approaches to address reliability issues.
- Assist with the implementation of recommendations developed through reliability initiatives (RCFA).
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial preferred) or equivalent field experience.
- Previous experience in a Reliability Centered Maintenance role is preferred
- Extensive experience in equipment repair.
- Demonstrated analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Experience with Computerized Mechanical Maintenance System
- Knowledge of problem solving techniques (Statistical Process Control, Root Cause Failure Analysis, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to interact with plant personnel.
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving organizational and personal goals.
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment (co-workers, suppliers, etc.)
- Well organized and systematic.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: