Job #: 28358
Title: Quality Assurance Manager - Medical Device
Job Location: Danbury, Connecticut - United States
Salary: $115,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 15% bonus, benefits, etc.
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Company growing and profitable! Opportunities for advancement. JOB DESCRIPTION
Growing & Profitable $3B Medical Device Manufacturer seeking a talented Quality Assurance Manager for one of their large manufacturing sites. This position will be responsible for managing a team of Quality Engineers. Will drive Supplier Quality. Manages and monitors the development and implementation of quality assurance programs at the plant level, making sure compliance with FDA Medical Device Quality System Regulations, MDD requirements and other internaitonal quality systems requirements are met. Also management and execution of supplier quality management activities.
Great work environment! Opportunities for growth and advancement! QUALIFICATIONS
- BS/BA Degree, technical discipline preferred such as Engineering
- 6 years experience in medical device or pharmaceutical company
- Must have strong supplier quality experience
- Strong management experience and skills.
- Working knowledge of medical device quality system regulations (21CFR820), ISO 13485, MDD, CMDR, MHLW Ministerial Ordinances
- Excellent writing skills, problems solving skills, and interpersonal skills
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: