Job #: 28621
Title: Medical Rehab RN Admission Liaison- Med Surg & Case Management background
Job Location: Mount Vernon, Virginia - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Yes
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
OUR CLIENT OFFERS SO MUCH MORE!
What is great about the area? So much! Not far from Washington DC and a train ride away from Baltimore, MD. The county our client is located in offers a magnet Housing program which included those in the healthcare industry. This program provides attractive, well-located, affordable RENTAL housing. (We can provide you with detailed info on this should you meet the qualifications of the job and if you are not already living in the area.)
To learn more about this great opportunity, please email your resume to us along with your salary requirement.? JOB DESCRIPTION
We are in search of a Rehab Admission Liaison located in either Fairfax OR Mount Vernon, VA.
Our client has TWO openings in the Northern Virginia area. These are NEW roles. This is a Mon-Fri role, however may require hours outside of a normal week based on business needs.
Here is what you will be DOING in this role:
- Performs baseline and ongoing assessment of potential patients, and gathers all pertinent information regarding referral as defined by program policy.
- Understands rehab diagnoses, prognosis and clinical indicators in order to make an appropriate decision regarding admission to rehab program.
- Maintains working knowledge of insurance authorization and benefits requirements for rehabilitation services for program, facility and payor.
- Acquires and disseminates accurate payer information to facilitate the admission process, clarify any uncertainties and finalize authorization for admission.
- Develops and fosters positive relationships with ongoing and potential referral sources.
- Anticipates and monitors changes in market trends and referral patterns.
- Assists with plans and presentations of program information to referral sources, patients, families and professionals.
- Effectively communicates with both internal and external contacts in a collaborative style that is timely, that meets the needs of the referral source, care team member, patient or family and facilitates the rehab admission and referral process.
Are you self motivated, driven and goal oriented?
- You should be a person who demonstrates an orientation toward achievement and professional growth of self and others.
- Knows how to prepare an annual self-development plan, set professional goals, and seeks opportunities for achieving them.
Incredible benefits some of which include the following:
- You are eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage after 30 days
- You are 100 percent vested in matching contributions after 3 years. Our client matches 100 percent of the first 5 percent you elect to contribute. A Roth 401(k) feature is also available
- Flexible paid time off for personal time, holidays, vacation and incidental sick leave. Accrual earned based on length of service and actual hours worked. Accrual begins upon employment; use after 30 days of employment for qualified events.
- Educational assistance eligibility after 180 days of employment: Maximum assistance of $3,000 per year ($5,250 for BSN/MSN degrees). Award will be granted based on budgeted hours worked per week
- Free parking
- Relocation may be available for the right candidate.
To be considered, our client is wanting someone with at least 3 years experience in a Med/Surg setting (Medical Rehab) and with at least one year insurance or case management experience.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is currently working in the following roles:
- Admission liaison is ideal,
- strong background in case management,
- patient navigator,
- strong inpatient experience in medical rehab.
The qualified candidate must possess the following qualities: High attention to detail, strong inpatient experience, admissions experience. Must be able to work independently and have outstanding communication skills.
BSN is required.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: