Job #: 28623
Title: Acute Care RN- NEW Rehab Unit- NIGHTS
Job Location: Falls Church, Virginia - United States
Salary: $30.00 - $50.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
Other Compensation: Yes
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
OUR CLIENT OFFERS SO MUCH MORE!
What is great about the area? So much!Not far from Washington DC and a train ride away from Baltimore, MD. The county our client is located in offers a magnet Housing program which included those in the healthcare industry. This program provides attractive, well-located, affordable RENTAL housing. (We can provide you with detailed info on this should you meet the qualifications of the job and if you are not already living in the area.)
Here is a bit of what a typical day would look like for you in this role:
- Acute inpatient rehabilitation experienced nurse who provides direct nursing care to spinal cord injured, traumatic brain injured, post cerebral vascular accidents and debilitation patients in our rehab program.
- Must work collaboratively with the rehab team in order to provide a therapeutic rehab experience for our patients.
- Provides knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse, and healthcare delivery team.
- Consistently provides safe, therapeutic care in a holistic and systematic way. Incorporates differences into the provision of care.
- Determines process for delivery of care from direct patient and family communication, technology, and other healthcare team member collaboration
To learn more about this great opportunity, please email your resume and salary requirements and we will contact you right away. JOB DESCRIPTION
We are in search of a RN near Falls Church, VA, with at least 1-2 years strong acute care experience working in stroke, neuro or ortho. This is for a brand new state of the art facility, need an RN for nights Our client MIGHT consider those with strong med/surg experience.
What is exciting about this job? Many things!
- Here you have the opportunity to be part of a brand new team as this is a brand new unit which will have all new state of the art equipment.
- The newly created team will be the trail blazers in setting the tone for this unit.
- The unit has 25 beds.
- Possible sign on bonus for EXPERIENCED ACUTE CARE NURSES and possible relocation
- There are opportunities for ONLY nights.
- Here are the shift differentials:
- $ 3.00 evening
- $ 4.00 nights
- Weekend day $ 4.00
- Weekend nights (7pm-11pm) $ 7.00
- Weekend evenings $ 8.00
- Incredible benefits some of which include the following:
- You are eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage after 30 days
- You are 100 percent vested in matching contributions after 3 years. Our client matches 100 percent of the first 5 percent you elect to contribute. A Roth 401(k) feature is also available
- Flexible paid time off for personal time, holidays, vacation and incidental sick leave. Accrual earned based on length of service and actual hours worked. Accrual begins upon employment; use after 30 days of employment for qualified events.
- Educational assistance eligibility after 180 days of employment: Maximum assistance of $3,000 per year ($5,250 for BSN/MSN degrees). Award will be granted based on budgeted hours worked per week
- Free parking
- SALARY IS BASED ON YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Clarification of requirements in order to be considered:
- Previous rehabilitation nursing experience preferred; CRRN certification desired.
- Must have at least 1-2 years strong acute care experience working in stroke, neuro or ortho.
- Education: BSN or MSN or.
If Associates Degree RN-Within 6 months of start date, meet with nurse leader:
- Identify which Accredited School the employee plans to attend
- Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses
- Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion date.
- Complete BSN within 24 months of start date
BLS for Healthcare Provider Certification required
RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia as a RN
Proficient in English, strong verbal and written communication skills. Exceptional interpersonal skill and the ability to display a caring demeanor towards others. Proficient computer skills required.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: