Job #: 28625
Title: MSN- Perioperative Services Senior Director - $15k Sign on Bonus
Job Location: Fairfax, Virginia - United States
Salary: $140,000.00 - $160,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Sign on and performance bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
OUR CLIENT OFFERS SO MUCH MORE! JOB DESCRIPTION
What is great about the area? So much! Not far from Washington DC and a train ride away from Baltimore, MD.
Do you have what it takes to become our clients next Senior Director of Perioperative Services? Do you have at least 5-6 years clinical expereince in Perioperative Services with at least 2-3 years supervising/ managing/leading within a perioperative function? If yes, keep reading!
A typical day in this role involves the DOING for the following:
- Direct the operation of perioperative services.
- Lead and coordinate key strategic development and functional services to support department objectives and organizational goals.
- Manage department finances, including budgeting and control of salary, non-salary, and capital investment expenses.
- Manage professional and clerical staff, including day-to-day supervision, employee relations, and staff development.
- Maintain effective and responsive relationships with patients, attending medical staff, and other departments.
Incredible benefits some of which include the following:
- The sign-on bonus could be up to 20K
- The relocation package will be at a value of ~30K (of taxable income) that has very specific elements. The program includes:
- 5K for incidentals
- 15K for the packing and shipment of household goods
- >three months of temporary housing, not to exceed $3500 a month
- You are eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage after 30 days
- You are 100 percent vested in matching contributions after 3 years. Our client matches 100 percent of the first 5 percent you elect to contribute. A Roth 401(k) feature is also available
- Flexible paid time off for personal time, holidays, vacation and incidental sick leave. Accrual earned based on length of service and actual hours worked. Accrual begins upon employment; use after 30 days of employment for qualified events.
- Free parking
- SALARY IS BASED ON YEARS OF EXPERIENCE....STARTS around $138,000 going up quite considerably depending on your years of experience and level of education. This role also includes an Annual Performance Bonus up to 15% of annual salary.
- Minimum 5-6 years clinical expereince in Perioperative Services with at least 2-3 years supervising/ managing/leading within a perioperative function
Other requirements include:
- -MSN or if no MSN, MHA or MBA and a BSN required.
- -Master`s Degree in related field preferred.
- -CPR certification required.
- -Registered Nurse in the state of Virginia required.
- -Proven leadership, people and communication skills required.
University - Master`s Degree
How to Apply: