Job #: 28696
Title: Senior Global Finance Auditor
Job Location: Chicago, Illinois - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 7% Cash Profit Sharing
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a ture global leader, one of the mose well respected, well knon companies in their industry.
This is a Leadership Rotation Program, the Sr. Global Finance Auditor will spend 18 to 24 moths in the audit department and then move on within the company to their next role in the accounting/finance group. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Sr. Global Finance Auditor is responsible for conducting financial and operational audits throughout client international and domestic organizations and formulate recommendations for improvement in operating performance and control.
- Perform financial audits of client domestic and international businesses over the course of an 18-24 month rotation in Corporate Audit.
- Utilize skills and knowledge acquired from accounting experience to assess the accuracy of financial statements, adequacy of internal controls, and identify business process improvements.
- 40-60% travel to clients International and Domestic locations required.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3-6 busy seasons in internal/external audit practice of a public accounting firm, Big 4, highly preferred
- Strong understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley and experience in testing SOX related processes and controls.
- Willingness to travel 40-60% to clients International and Domestic locations required.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: