Job #: 28720
Title: SAP Manager -- Reporting and Analytics
Job Location: Mason, Ohio - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Publicly-held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market and is a component of both the Standard & Poors 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Company helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best.
To support our growth across North America, were seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunitiesthese are just a few benefits were proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. JOB DESCRIPTION
Currently looking for a Manager-Reporting and Analytics within the Information Technology department. The Manager-Reporting and Analytics is responsible for managing a team that provides complex data, reporting and analytics to better assist management in understanding operational business performance. The Manager is also responsible for developing overall data reporting and analytics strategies for data forecasts, reports, ad hoc requests, dashboards, etc. This role requires thorough understanding of data analysis and methodology. Additionally, the Manager will manage and develop assigned staff including coaching/mentoring and performance management; successfully manage multiple priorities and deadlines; and contribute to long range planning and budget discussions. QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience coordinating/overseeing activities in an SAP Reporting and Analytics environment
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing dashboards with SQL and enterprise software applications such as SAP, Power BI, and / or Tableau
- Ability to effectively communicate with and engage business and IT stakeholders / executives, with ability to articulate complex business requirements and influence decision making
- Ability to manage and complete projects while adjusting to constant business change and changing requirements
- Bachelor`s degree
- Budgeting experience
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: