Job #: 28766
Title: Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - TN
Job Location: Memphis, Tennessee - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Division of Fortune 50 company, vast amount of room for growth JOB DESCRIPTION
The FP&A Manager will play a key role in leading the forecasting, budgeting and reporting functions for plant and several other general responsibilities and manage the analysis process and staff.
- Coordinate and manage the monthly and quarterly closing and reporting requirements in line with timetables and policies.
- Develop and manage the forecasting and budgeting process.
- Responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly variance analysis as well as providing recommendations to management for improvements in P&L, operating working capital and cash flow.
- Manage weekly P&L meeting and forecast update process ensuring metrics are achieved.
- Provide required forecasting and business impacts on inventory management as it relates to working capital, LIFO, LCM and FAC analysis
- Develop and implement improved processes and controls within finance as they relate to the financial planning and analysis role.
- Liaison with company and auditors on all accounting matters.
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Manage special finance projects and other duties as assigned by the Group Controller.
- Adhere to all SOX requirements to ensure full SOX compliance
- Meet strict deadlines.
- Forecast and report cash flow daily or weekly
- Supervise staff accountants and other departmental support personnel.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA or CPA preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience with multi-site, company environment in a US public company environment.
- Sox experience required.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: