Job #: 28818
Title: Sr Java Web API Developer
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $140,000.00 - $180,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Outstanding annual bonuses
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
If you are seeking a position with strong technical challenge and innovative technology, this company is an excellent fit. Our client is a highly successful fin-tech company and a recognized leader in innovative trading technology.
This is a new position and an opportunity to shape the future of the Web API platform. Excellent opportunities for career advancement. JOB DESCRIPTION
This Senior Java Web Developer will design, develop and maintain the Web API platform for customer-facing applications which access critical real-time trading services.
- Contribute in substantial ways to developing and perfecting the Web API platform.
- Develop new advanced features and interfaces while working closely with business unites and other internal technical teams
- Write backend services and/or clients that will help expose internal services.
- Provide analysis and problem solving for complex, sophisticated systems.
- Contribute in meaningful ways to professional team producing winning trading software.
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or other technical area.
- Minimum 5+ years hands-on experience Java development
- Experience with real-time and large-scale systems.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Good English verbal/written communication skills.
- Experience with TCP/IP and handling of different binary and ASCII based protocols.
- Experience with SQL and understanding of database structures.
- Previous experience designing, coding an API (REST/FIX) infrastructures a plus.
- Experience in any of the following is valuable: FIX, Vert.x, Wildfly, Kafka a plus.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: