Job #: 28368
Title: Media Manager
Job Location: Pasadena, California - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a fantastic chance to work for a US company with the opportunity for regular work and travel between LA and Shanghai.
No Chinese language skill is required for this role (although it would be nice if the candidate could speak a bit!)
This is a company that has doubled revenue year on year and looking to grow even further - so there is a great opportunity for career development. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is a leader in the fast-growing online prescription eyewear industry in the USA.
They are looking for Media Manager to be based in either their Los Angeles or Shanghai office (with travel between both).
This role will be responsible for leading the strategy and execution of various marketing channels, to include paid social, affiliate marketing and traditional media (Including OOH, radio and connected TV). The media manager is responsible of leading initiatives that drive channel performance including building brand awareness, driving traffic to the site, and increasing sales. Will also work with key stakeholders, vendors, and agencies to manage various channel projects and communicate channel performance.
- Los Angeles, CA with travel to Shanghai, CN
- Reports to the Director of Digital Marketing
- Manage strategic direction, performance, and execution of paid social, affiliate marketing, out-of-home, and radio channels.
- Develop and implement initiatives that ensure the company is deploying cutting edge marketing strategies and tactics to gain marketing share.
- Lead external partners in achieving channel performance goals and executing key projects.
- Recommend and implement channel tests and report findings and recommendations internally.
- Plan and managing marketing budgets to ensure channel efficiency and strong return on ad spend.
- Lead team members and prioritize areas of focus that align with strategic initiatives and day-to-day execution.
- Bachelor degree of Economics, Engineering or Business
- Must be from a natonally ranked University in the US
- 5 years experience in performance marketing, preferably within eCommerce. 2+ years within paid social media or affiliate marketing specifically is preferred
- Fluent verbal and written English. Additional languages would be advantageous
- Proven experience in media management, agency management, planning, briefing, buying, strategy development and performance analysis
- managing paid campaigns within Facebook and Snapchat
- managing an affiliate marketing program
- Google Analytics, or another web analytics tool
- CMS platforms
- advanced Excel functions
- Soft skills req:
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- High level of strategic thinking
- Highly organized and able to manage cross-functional teams and projects
- Challenges the status quo and is able to present recommendations to internal and external stakeholder
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: