Job #: 28898
Title: Web Systems Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Job Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $95,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Web developer and content producer for company websites, online stores and online advertising campaigns. The Web Systems Manager reports to the Director of IT. JOB DESCRIPTION
Web Systems Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate group tasks among 2-4 web developers. Provide status reports on web-team projects, help to prioritize and assign work among the group.
- Manage SQL servers (MSSQL and MySQL), web servers (MS IIS and Apache) and applications
- Manage e-commerce in online stores, including development of design look-and-feel, product inventory posting and management, special features, and store configuration.
- Submit creative concepts and complete designs for online banner ads, both static and animated. Integrate campaigns with successful landing page strategies and design, including user interfaces for online customer acquisition.
- Setup and monitor SEO, ADWords, banner campaign marketing initiatives, and overall monitoring of corporate sites.
Web Systems Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant industry experience with database management, DB tools, SQL, and over all DB architecture.
- Minimum 2+ years of design experience using PhotoShop, Flash. Video editing experience also desired.
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work under tight deadlines with minimal direction or supervision.
- Web graphics experience with Adobe applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat), as well as page layout applications within a PC environment is highly desirable.
- 1+ years Flash/Action-Scripting experience a plus
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of current authoring languages, editing and authoring tools and related web site technologies
- ASP.NET development experience preferred, with experience in Microsoft Visual Web developer.
- SEO/SEM experience highly desired.
- DreamWeaver plus HTML hand-coding experience.
- Adobe Photoshop, FLASH server, FLASH CS4, and related tools.
- Database management experience in SQL, Excel, and Access frameworks.
- A Bachelor`s Degree in Business Management or Marketing preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Web Systems Manager Benefits:
- This position provides full benefits and relocation expenses
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: