Job #: 28904
Title: Production Supervisor (3rd Shift) - Pharmaceuticals
Job Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Production Supervisor who will be responsible for supervising all aspects of production/packaging on a daily basis. The candidate will communicate, on a daily basis, with the Director of Manufacturing and as needed, with the Maintenance, Sales, Marketing, QC, QA, HR and Warehouse personnel, and any other internal customers to accurately plan the short-range schedule.
Production Supervisor Benefits:
- This position is provided full benefits
Production Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Hire, lead, supervise, coach, develop, promote and discipline employees.
- Supervise all processes and procedures in respective departments and areas of responsibilities.
- Evaluate, monitor and report employee, products, processes and equipment behaviors and performances.
- Coach, promote and enforce compliance to cGMP`s, SOP`s, Safety Procedures and Company Policies.
- Scheduling and participating in day-to-day activities in the Production/Packaging Department to ensure daily production goals are met.
- Providing input and up-to-date summary reports for production/packaging operations.
- Developing production/packaging guidelines and SOPs.
- Coordinate and when necessary participate in regulatory external and internal audits.
- Monitoring the calibration/validation programs for compliance; reviewing and approving associated documentation.
- Develop and implement plans related to cost savings efforts, report progress and meet goals.
- Ensuring all safety methods are followed during daily production/packaging.
Production Supervisor Qualifications:
- Three years supervisory experience in a GMP production or Pharmaceutical environment. Good written, interpersonal and oral communication skills a must. Strong skills in scientific technique, problem solving, time management and cost savings required.
- BS/BA degree preferred. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be considered.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: