Job #: 28905
Title: ERP Manager - Pharmaceuticals
Job Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for an ERP Manager who will assist in the development, planning, and implementation of a newly designed SAP/S4 Hanna system as well as oversees the ongoing smooth operation and daily running of the system in alignment with business unit expectations. Supply SAP/ERP configuration and analysis for business requirements to drive the design and implementation of new business processes. JOB DESCRIPTION
ERP Manager Responsibilities:
- SAP Database Maintenance Plans and Administration, End-User Support and System Administration.
- Implement and support the following SAP S4/Hanna modules: Finance, Sales, Customer Management, Supply Chain, Inventory Warehouse, and Production planning.
- Support end user reporting and analysis requirements, for the sales, operations, and executive management teams by generation of new requested reports.
- Generate and verify accuracy of reports using tools such as FACTS, SAP, BI, BO and excel based tools.
- Responsible for the training of business unit analysts on report generation and reporting tools to create a self-sufficient business analyst for on-going report generation.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) trading partners per customer requests to include ERP integration processing.
- Problem resolution procedures for the EDI system.
- System administration, trouble-shooting and upgrade activities for ERP and EDI systems
ERP Manager Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- ERP Systems: 5 years (Required)
- SAP: 3 years (Preferred)
- 3-5 years of leadership, management and project management experience required, experience managing technical teams.
- Technically proficient in SQL Server Management and Database Administrator functions including capacity planning, configuration and management of maintenance plans and queries.
- Experience with Crystal Reports is preferred.
- Basic understanding of networks, thin-client and server virtualization, MS security domain model, and Windows Server concepts is desirable
- Good understanding of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) components, messages and infrastructure e.g. 850 (Purchase Order), 856 (Advanced Shipment Notifications), 810 (invoice) etc.
ERP Manager Benefits:
- This positions provides full benefits and relocation expenses
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: